The company is looking for an intern for 3 to 6 months. They work for several social projects all around South Africa, but the offices are based in the city center of Cape Town.
Missions and company’s projects:
The intern / volunteer’s main task would be to provide us with desktop, logistical and field support in several of our main assignments over the coming months, including on the following missions:
- London Business School: Field mission in Alexandra township in Johannesburg from 22 October until 27 October (accommodation and travel expenses to Johannesburg will be covered by the company);
- Positive Planet: Desktop support in Cape Town, consisting mainly of research and analysis on the topic of Access to energy in rural Lesotho (no travel planned);
- London School of Economics: Logistics and preparation support for inclusive consulting assignment in the townships of Cape Town in November;
- Firmenich: Desktop research on the topic of sanitation in South Africa, consitsting of qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Other assigments such as may be required from time to time.
The company will make a monthly contribution of ZAR 1,800 towards the intern / volunteer’s local expenses.