Business & Marketing Internship
The company is a Cape Town based artisanal jam brand. As a “hand-made” premium positioning, they want to be the reference of the jam company in Cape Town as much as B to C (market, shop…) as B to B (best hotel, premium guest house).
- Website : development of the Online Shopping Position and developpment of the content;
- Follow and development of the social media : Increasing of followers on social networks, development of a media strategy, content publishing;
- Marketing tools : Adwords, Google Analytics;
- Research to optimize the range : competitive intelligence, reflection on the offer and horizontal development.
- Order tracking;
- Market support on high season;
- Cooking / Artistic creation according to the profile.
More than an intern, the entrepreneur is looking for animate student, don’t be scared touching on all aspects of the daily life of a young company.
The intern must be fluent in English. He needs to be dynamics, independent, creative and proactive, autonomous, sensible to the agro business and to the hospitality world.